1. How do management information systems (MIS) help managers and businesses combat competitive rivalry and increase overall success? More than one answer may be correct.
a. avoid shortages
b. minimizes losses
c. build customer loyalty
d. gain inside information
2. According to Professor Michael E. Porter, the author of the five-forces model for dealing with competition, businesses that wish to gain competitive advantage must follow which of these strategies? More than one answer may be correct.
a. price leadership
b. product differentiation
c. horizontal mergers
d. vertical mergers
Making use of the research and development conducted by the market innovator and then developing a competing product at a lower price is referred to as the ________ strategy.
b. red ocean
c. blue ocean
d. disruptive innovation
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality