3. Describe carbohydrates. Your answer should include what the body uses carbohydrates for and typical foods that contain this nutrient.
4. ___ increases the blood glucose level and ___ helps it move out of the bloodstream to the cells to be used for energy.
5. Glucose is also stored in the liver and muscles as ____
6. When glycogen is released back into the blood, it increases the ___ levels
Order with us today for a quality custom paper on the above topic or any other topic!
What Awaits you:
• High Quality custom-written papers
• Automatic plagiarism check
• On-time delivery guarantee
• Masters and PhD-level writers
• 100% Privacy and Confidentiality