In operant conditioning, punishment is used to decrease the chances of an undesirable behavior continuing. The use of spanking as a form of punishment has been a controversial topic for some time, and the debate continues.
- How Is The Role Of ERP System Different From Traditional TPS, MIS, DSS, And Others
- How Do Management Information Systems Help Managers And Businesses Combat Competitive Rivalry And Increase Overall Success
- Describe The Problem Of Being Stuck In The Middle Of Different Generic Strategies
- What Is “Planned Change” As Compared With Other Types Of Change
- What Can Small Businesses Do To Uphold Ethics And Corporate Social Responsibility